Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Black Onyx - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Samsung Galaxy S7 - SM-G930A
Colour: Black Onyx
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
- Factory Unlocked Phone
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order. Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Dimensions: 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 152 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), glass back (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Display Type: Super AMOLED
- Display Size: 5.1 inches, 71.5 cm2
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~577 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4 | Always-on display
- OS: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo), TouchWiz UI
- Chipset: Exynos 8890 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP12
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal: 32GB 4GB RAM | UFS 2.0
- Main Camera (Single): 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55"", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec., OIS
- Selfie Camera (Single): 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm (wide), 1/4.1"", 1.34µm
- Features: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video: 1440p
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes | 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 | ANT+ | S-Voice natural language commands and dictation | Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable
1 x Samsung S7
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.