Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Midnight Black - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Samsung Galaxy S8
Colour : Midnight Black
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- DISPLAY: Type Super AMOLED, HDR10
- Size: 5.8 inches
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- PLATFORM OS: Android 9.0
- Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)
- GPU Mali-G71 MP20
- MEMORY CARD SLOT: microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM
- MAIN CAMERA:Single12 MP,
- Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- SELFIE CAMERA Dual 8 MP,
- SOUND: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm jack
- COMMS: WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1
- BATTERY Type Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable (11.55 Wh)
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
1 x S8 Phone
1 x Charging cable
1 x 1 x Wall adapter
1 x Neutral Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.