UMIDIGI A11 6.53" display 4G SmartPhone - 128GB (Brand New)
- Colour: Frost Grey
1. Mediatek Helio G25 8 x Cortex-A53 up to 2.0GHz CPU, good performance combines with 4GB+128GB, run fast and stable.
2. 6.53 inch HD+ display screen, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, high clear and vivid color.
3. 16MP main camera (F/2.0, 6-element lens) + 8MP ultra wide angle camera (FOV 120 degrees, F/2.2)+ 5MP macro camera (2.5cm macro distance, F/2.4). Features: Ultra wide-angle mode, steady handheld night photography, macro mode, portrait mode, panorama mode, HDR, AI beautify, ultra wide-angle edge distortion correction, dual LED flash, face recognition, real-time filters.
4. Rear camera video features: 1080p, 720p video recording, 30fps
5. 8MP front camera, F/2.2 aperture. Features: AI beautify, face recognition, selfie countdown.
6. Front camera video features: 1080p, 720p, 480p video recording, 30fps.
7. Powered by 5150mAh high capacity battery, use for long time.
8. 4G Dual SIM, both cards can access 4G connectivity simultaneously.
9. Navigation support: GPS, Glonass, Galileo
10. Support function: FM, OTG
11. Bluetooth: V5.0
12. WiFi: 2.4GHz/5GHz,
1 x Phone
1 x Eject Pin
1 x User Manual
1 x TPU Case
1 x USB Cable
1 x Plug Power Adapter
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.