Apple iPhone SE 64GB 2020 Black - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: iPhone SE 2020
Colour : Black
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Factory Unlocked Phone
Battery health on these units will vary from 80% - 100%.
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Dimensions: 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm (5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29 in)
- Weight: 148 g (5.22 oz)
- Build: Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM and/or eSIM | IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins) | Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Display Type: Retina IPS LCD, 625 nits (typ)
- Display Size: 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~65.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)
- Protection: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | True-tone
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Memory Card Slot: No
- Internal: 64GB 3GB RAM | NVMe
- Main Camera (Single): 12 MP, f/1.8 (wide), PDAF, OIS
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, OIS, stereo sound rec.
- Selfie Camera (Single): 7 MP, f/2.2
- Features: HDR
- Video: 1080p@30fps; gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS:Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Ion 1821 mAh, non-removable (6.96 Wh)
1 X iPhone SE
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Neutral Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified).
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.