Lenovo 100e Chromebook 2nd Gen, 11.6" HD 4GB 32GB Black Skinned - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model: Lenovo 100E Chromebook 2nd Gen (81QB0000US)
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent (Skinned)
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order.
Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Standing screen display size: 11.6 Inches
- Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Processor: 1 GHz mtk_8121
- RAM: 4 GB DDR4
- Hard Drive: 32 GB SSD
- Graphics Coprocessor: Power VR GX6250
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Card Description: Integrated
- Wireless Type: 11ac
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
- Series : 81QB0000US
- Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.42 x 8.01 x 0.8 inches
- Processor Brand: Qualcomm
- Processor Count: 2
- Computer Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 32
- Hard Drive Interface: Solid State
- Power Source: Corded Electric, Battery Powered
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
1 x Lenovo 100e Chromebook (2nd Gen)
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.