Apple iPad 7 (2019) 10.2 Wifi & Cellular 32GB Space Grey - Excellent - Pre-owned
Colour : Space grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Dimensions: 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm (9.87 x 6.85 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 493 g (LTE) (1.06 lb)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM, eSIM | Stylus support (1st gen only)
- Display Type: Retina IPS LCD, 500 nits (typ)
- Display Size: 10.2 inches, 324.6 cm2 (~74.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1620 x 2160 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- OS: iPadOS 13.1, upgradable to iPadOS 14.5.1
- Chipset: Apple A10 Fusion (16 nm)
- CPU: Quad-core 2.34 GHz (2x Hurricane + 2x Zephyr)
- GPU: PowerVR Series7XT Plus (six-core graphics)
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM
- Main Camera (Single): 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF
- Features: HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- Selfie Camera (Single): 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)
- Features: HDR
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer | Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Po 8827 mAh, non-removable (32.9 Wh)
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on all our products.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.