Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 2020 Gen 4 Wifi & Cellular 128GB Space grey - pre-owned - Excellent
Model: A2069 (Wifi & Cellular)
Colour: Space Grey
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Excellent Condition devices may have few or faint small scratches only visible on close inspection or viewing/rotation under light. There are no cracks, deep scratches or dents on the device. All devices sold at TechUp undergo a functional and cosmetic check and are in perfect working order. Additional Pictures are attached for reference.
- Dimensions: 280.6 x 214.9 x 5.9 mm
- Weight: 643 g (LTE) (1.41 lb)
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM, eSIM | Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- Type: IPS LCD, 120Hz, 600 nits (typ)
- Size: 12.9 inches, 515.3 cm2
- Resolution: 2048 x 2732 pixels, 4:3 ratio
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating | Wide color gamut | True-tone
- OS: iPadOS 13.4, upgradable to iPadOS 16.0
- Chipset: Apple A12Z Bionic
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (8-core graphics)
- Internal: 128GB 6GB RAM
- Triple (Main Camera): 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/3"", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF | 10 MP, f/2.4, 11mm (ultrawide) | TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video: 4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS
- Single (Selfie Camera): 7 MP, f/2.2
- Features: Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30/60fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm jack: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only)
- USB: USB Type-C 3.1; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometerSiri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery Type: Li-Po 9720 mAh, non-removable (36.71 Wh)
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
1 x iPad Pro 12.9"
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.