Apple MacBook Air 13" 2017 i5 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Silver - Excellent - Pre-owned
Model No. A1466
Colour : Silver
Condition: Pre-Owned - Excellent
Storage: 128GB SSD
Additional Pictures for reference are attached.
- Display Inch: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display
- Resolution: 1440 by 900 native resolution
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Processor: 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz, with 3MB shared L3 cache
- RAM: 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Storage: 128GB
- Charging and Expansion: Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps) | Thunderbolt 2 port (up to 20 Gbps) | MagSafe 2 power port | SDXC card slot
- Full-size backlit keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement) | Ambient light sensor | Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three‑finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Camera: 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Audio: Stereo speakers | Dual microphones | 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Battery: Built-in 54‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery | 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management; MagSafe 2 power port
- OS: macOS
- Built-in Apps
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process.
Warranty repairs may take up to 14 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.