Mibro Color Smart Watch 1.57" HD Screen w/- fitness tracking - Black
- Model: Mibro Color (XPAW002)
- Display: 1.57” Square, 240x240p
- Material: Metal & PC (body), ABS & Liquid Silicone (strap)
- Weight: 52g approx.
- Languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French, English, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Arabic, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Turkish, German, Italian, Polish and Persian
- BT: V5.0
- Waterproof: 5 ATM
- Compatibility: Android 5.0, iOS 10.0 or newer
- Battery capacity: 270mAh
- Battery life: 5-7 days in normal usage
- Functions: Call alerts, notifications, record of daily activity, stopwatch, calculator, remote control of camera and music via BT
- Monitoring: heart rate, blood oxygen, sleep
- Sport modes: football, walking/running on treadmill, walking, badminton, exercise bike, mountain biking, trekking, yoga, basketball, tennis, outdoor running, cycling, elliptical.
For peace of mind we offer 12 month return to base warranty on this device.
In the Box:
1 x Smart Watch
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Manual
1 x Mibro Color Smart Watch
1 x Charging cable
1 x Wall adapter
1 x Plain Box
Note: The Health data measuring features in the watch can be used for reference only but cannot be used as substitute for medical equipment.
For peace of mind we offer 12 months return to base warranty on all our products (unless specified). If you need to make claim against the warranty, please contact us and one of our team members will guide you through the process. Once we receive the device and validated the issue, we will either fix your device or issue you a replacement within 5-7 working days. We will only issue a refund if we are unable to repair the device or replace it with a like model.
Warranty repairs may take up to 5-7 working days unless notified. The warranty period starts from the date of the invoice and ends 365 days after the invoice date. The warranty may be void if the product is found to have physical damage, liquid damage or has been tampered with.
What do you need to claim warranty?
To claim warranty, all you will need is the original receipt you were given by the website or Invoice. It is very important that you safely keep the receipt as without this evidence you will not be able to claim your warranty.